Endangers American Rights Foundation
is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible.
20 Sunnyside Suite A-419, Mill Valley, CA 94941
Membership, Subscription, Donation & Merchandise Order Form
Or us this mail-in order form to
pay by check or money order.
| You may
securely place and pay for your
order using your credit card or
your PayPal account by clicking on
any of the Paypal "Add
to Cart" buttons.
To make a tax deductable donation to FEAR Foundation, click the Paypal "Donate" button below.
Thank you! Donations and proceeds from sales of the materials on this page will support FEAR Foundation's ongoing educational work to help level the playing field for victims of overreaching forfeiture prosecutions by:
Forfeiture: What to do when police seize your property
explains in detail the federal forfeiture process Ė civil and criminal. It tells how to qualify for a
court-appointed attorney, and what to do if you are forced
to represent yourself. The book is outlined in a
simple question and answer format, with citations to
statutes and cases, including links to FEAR's law library
and other free internet resources for legal research. It
includes a link to a step-by-step video which explains how
to prepare a Claim and Answer.
Available in all Ebook formats: including Kindle, Nook, Ipad, browser, pdf and online readers for only $5.99 at:
|Add a listing for your
law practice in the FEAR attorney directory - $100 per
year. Bring in new buisiness and
increase forfeiture victims' chances of finding
experienced forfeiture counsel.
(Please give us your attorney directory listing information by filling out FEAR's Attorney Listing Request.)
Asset Forfeiture Defense Manual
- $119 available at Amazon.com
(fulfillment by Amazon) at:
Basic membership in F.E.A.R. - $35.00 per year. Basic membership DOES NOT include access to the password-protected FEAR Brief Bank or Private Collection of Research Materials.
|FEAR's Brief Bank II & Private Collection - $100.00 per year. Includes basic membership plus access to the password-protected fully indexed and cross referenced Brief Bank and Private Collection of Research Materials.|
Donate to F.E.A.R. Foundation: FEAR Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible. Thank you!
- If you order the Brief Bank or an ebook from this website, you will receive an email with your password and/or download instructions within 1 or 2 business days. The process is not automated, so you must wait until a volunteer receives the emailed notice from PayPal and responds. Orders placed on evenings and weekends are generally not even seen until the next business day. If you have an urgent need for the material, say that in the comment section of the order form, but if no one responds, you must be patient.
- Because of funding issues, FEAR does not currently have a telephone line nor an answering service to answer it. If you need to inquire about an order placed on this website, email email@example.com. Do NOT call the law offices of attorneys listed in the Attorney Directory to inquire about orders made from this site. The email will be answered within 1 or 2 business days.
- Due to recent problems with suspicious PayPal transactions, anyone who places an order through PayPal and then asks to cancel the order and obtain a refund less than 2 business days later will be allowed to cancel the transaction (1) if the order has not been fulfilled, and (2) the refund may take up to one week, to allow FEAR and/or PayPal to investigate any suspicious activities.
- FEAR reserves the right to refuse to give refunds for products that have been received by the purchaser.